8.10.2010

What day!

It didn't start off glorious, I was 15 minutes late to work. BUT it improved! I was able to enjoy lunch with a surprise visit from my cousin. Ok, he didn't really come to see me, but the Colts weren't training so what else did he have to do? Enjoy lunch with the Torres family at The Lemon Drop.

A chocolate coke totally made the morning drab disappear. The follow it up with a hair cut! Probably not the most updated or thrilling change, but the long weighed down mess that I was doing is no more. I have inspiration for the next cut in a month or two. Plus I purchased new hair product. For some reason, this always gets me excited and feeling fabulous. I have a weird thing about my hair.

Then I committed to doing Zumba tonight and I actually went. Twice in one week! I purchased a 10 week pass tonight so I'm not committed to going for another 10 weeks! I totally burned off my chocolate coke tonight in Zumba. Some where around 1,000 calories found home in the gallon of sweat that poured out of me. So glad I found Zumba.

Then, to finish it off, after I made dinner (I have to get excited and pat myself on the back when I cook at home in the worlds smallest kitchen), we went for a walk. So add to my Zumba work out, a almost two mile walk. That finished off the fries I ate at lunch. They melted away with the chocolate coke.

And wrapping up my night, I am almost done with writing assignment #2! Ok so making $8.25 for several hours of writing this weekend isn't top dollar, but its a step in the right direction. Once I get the hang of it, I'll crank them out in no time and I'll slowly bring in the spending money (or debt pay off money).

All in all, just a good day. Its good to have one of these days every once in a while. I'll relish in it while I can!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I almost tried Zumba, but then I remembered that I don't even line dance in public so I chickened out. Sounds fun though!

PS-I haven't had a hair cut since Jan 20! It is driving me insane. I keep saying I will go when I run out of shampoo because I'm buying a new line. Hmm...well this shampoo lasts too long!