9.24.2008

Day three of my List...

Well, I have worked out three days in a row now. Water Aerobics day one, Yoga day two, and day three held Slide Aerobics. I am going to feel Slide Aerobics!!! I think I sweat off the last month of my life too...but it felt good!

I did eat out, Jose really didn't give me a choice. Ok ok, I shouldn't blame him or make excuses because I could have found a way to not eat out that day. But we have made dinner with what we have in our kitchen!

I did spend money elsewhere, but in one good justification. I spent money on two T.A.P.P necklaces. T.A.P.P stands for Tumaini AIDS Prevention Program. My money is going to help those afflicted and effected by AIDs in Uganda.

Overall, I feel very postive about my first few days. Now that I am exhausted from my work out today, I'm in for a night of Criminal Minds and CSI:NY. Ahhh..

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Sounds exciting! I'm glad you are able to get some personal time in- sounds like you may be adjusted to your schedule now. THE OFFICE is coming up- hope you aren't working out during it. UH OH. :)