9.14.2008

I miss my baby...




I still think about her and her craziness. She was definitely a one of a kind. I know we say that about alot of things, but seriously if you knew her you would be echoing me in that. My sister in law always said she had never met a dog like Izzy. A friend in Des Moines said the same thing. She was just a one of a kind dog. It feels like a piece of me is missing with Izzy not around. She was at my mom's house for the past few months as if she were in hospice. She had been sick for a while and I knew it was just a matter of time. That didn't make it easier, but we just couldn't watch her suffer any more.

I miss having a dog and I have been begging Jose to let me get another one. He didn't grow up with a dog or a pet really so he doesn't know what it is like to have one your WHOLE life and then not have one around.

So, to honor the late great Izzy, you can all tell Jose he needs to let me get another dog.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm so sorry! You can tell Jose that I know from first-hand experience that having a new pup or dog is the best aid for grieving a lost pet. :) Ugh-

Magadan Clan said...

We miss Izzy, too.

Magadan Clan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
t said...

I agree, Jose needs to let you get a bulldog!

Anonymous said...

I miss izzy .. she was a one of a kind dog thats for sure lol.. i just about cried when found out you had to put her to sleep but yea i will try to talk my bro in to letting you get another dog lol.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh... c'mon Jose!